Flood Warning Until Further Notice
Illinois River at Henry affecting Marshall and Putnam Counties
Illinois River at Peoria affecting Peoria…Tazewell and Woodford
Illinois River near Havana affecting Cass…Fulton and Mason
Illinois River at Beardstown affecting Brown…Cass…Morgan and
.The following forecasts are based on observed precipitation, soil
moisture conditions, and forecast precipitation.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Illinois River at Peoria.
* Until further notice.
* At 945 AM Friday the stage was 27.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river stage is forecast to remain steady through
the weekend before starting to fall.
* Impact…At 26.5 feet…Several houses in Rome and Chillicothe
become isolated. Homes on Sunset Dr. between North Ave. and Collins
Ave…4 miles SSW of Bay View Gardens…are surrounded by water. In
Spring Bay…North Lake Street from Missouri St. to Zimmerman Rd.
If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an alternate
route. Turn around, don’t drown.